Monday, January 9, 2012

Narrative Essay 'Throwing Trash'

  When I got used to one habit, I could not easily fix it or stop it. I think one of the habit that cannot easily improve was throwing trash. Throwing trash is the habit that is really bad. Because this caused pollution in our environment. Well, I was not having this 'throwing trash' habit until I met my 6th grade friends. But, when I saw them throwing trash on the ground everyday, I was adapting that situation and I was doing like them. 
  The time before when I met my 6th grade friends, I always thought thought throwing trash is the craziest, stupidest things in the world. These are causing dirty pollution and it smells bad and stinky. However, when I hang out with my 6th grade friends in the outside, they were throwing all of the trashes in every places. At first time, I was so surprised that I wanted to punch them. The time flows, I was slowly adapting their bad habits. In that time, I did not felt any guiltiness or anything like that.
  After the time flows again, the trashes that my friends and I threw were getting bigger and much more smell stinker in where we focused on to threw. I felt kind of uncomfortable. Later, those trashes became larger. Really, I could not see the picture of trashes that were piled up. Finally, these trashes were gone by dump trucks. However, that smells were still in that place. Oh, god, I was really regretting in that time, and now too. The ground became wasted and that place became so dirty. I couldn't believe, it was me and friends work. I felt so bad feeling and guiltiness. I was not sure about my friends felt like me. As a result, I learned I must not throw the trashes anymore on the ground or somewhere else.
  It was hard to fix that habit, throwing trashes, because I had to see my friends keep throwing trashes on the ground. But, whatever they do, I needed to focus on my plan. I was proud of myself that I realized early about this habit and I thought I should not always follow my friends' behaves. Therefore, in this experience, I learned throwing trashes are the harmful things that I needed to fix and do not follow again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment